Category: News

HPI: When choosing the next car, 83% of potential buyers will pay attention to electric vehicles, the remaining 17% are afraid of high prices, low mileage and charging problems

The British company HPI, which checks the history of cars when buying / in which she asked her clients a few questions about electric vehicles. In particular, the company was interested in which segments of car buyers are more likely to buy electric cars and what specifically does not suit opponents of switching to green models. …

Renault invests 1 billion euros in the development and production of electric vehicles in France

French automaker Renault officially announced that it is going to invest more than 1 billion euros in the development and production of electric vehicles in its native country. Development of this direction takes place within the framework of the strategic plan of Drive The Future, which describes in detail the company's future steps. In particular, a …

Electric drones Fisker Orbit will receive electric motors in wheels and will leave on roads already in 2019

Entrepreneur Henrik Fisker announced the stand-alone electric Fisker Orbit single-scroll at the end of 2017, but only now have the technical details of this project become known. Recall that this "egg-shaped" minivan is intended to be used as a public transport for smart cities, airports, campuses, etc. The Fisker Orbit electric bus will be built on …

Tesla will reduce 9% of employees – ITC.ua

Photo: Arnd Wiegmann / Reuters Tesla plans to fire several thousand employees. Reorganization is a forced measure, due to the need to reduce costs, and is part of the plan for the producer to profitability. Earlier, Ilon Mask promised that in the third quarter Tesla will show profits. Difficult, but necessary Tesla reorg underway. My email …

Ilon Mask: The Tesla Roadster electric vehicle with the SpaceX enhancement package will receive 10 compact "COPV rocket motors" throughout the body

When last year Ilon Mask announced that the electric hypercar Tesla Roadster will receive a package of improvements based on the SpaceX missile technology, who believed that the speech about missiles is in the literal sense. However, in his Twitter, the head of Tesla confirmed that for the "space" acceleration, this electric vehicle will indeed be …

Daimler Trucks introduced two new electric trucks Freightliner eCascadia and Freightliner eM2, and also founded the global electric transport division E-Mobility Group

Daimler Trucks announced the creation of a global division of E-Mobility Group, which will deal with electric trucks, and introduced just two new models in this segment – the heavy electric freighter Freightliner eCascadia (GVW> 15 tons) and the model of the middle class Freightliner eM2 (GVW 9-12 tons). The first model is based on one …

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!